Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Easter Sessions!


The Easter photos have been going great! I was sad we didn't get the lamb- but the bunnies have been very sweet:) The kids loved them- well most of them did! A few of the younger ones were a little nervous- but if we took the bunnies away they would cry. Thanks to all the parents for bringing your children in and for all the friends you told about this session. I am so looking forward to doing this again. I will be doing a park special sometime in May or June- I would recommend for you to bring the whole family. Here is one of my images of Grayson from the session- His mom referred over 7 of her friends:) Thanks Kelli

1 comment:

Kelli Horton said...

Monica I absolutely love this shot of Grayson. He loved the bunnies...although I'm not sure the feeling was mutual! Your pictures are wonderful and I can't wait for the Spring session at Spiegel Farms!

Kelli Horton